Tuesday, December 8, 2009

RTT

randomtuesday


I went to my first OA meeting last night. I really think I will benefit from going every week. Twice a week. The support and the literature is awesome and I felt like I was supposed to be there.

My moms still in the hospital. I pray I dont catch what she had, but even more than that, I pray that BEN DOESNT.

My house is still a wreck. But it's my wreck and I love it.

It was really hard to leave Benjamin at daycare today. He was crying and reaching for me and his face looked exactly like his face did when he was 8 days old and my breastmilk was starving him and he was screaming. I solved that by giving him his first bottle. I cant fix this, I have to work ={

The whole christmas decorations thing isnt working out for us this year. Ben is too grabby hands.
I am supposed to be studying and preparing for my final exam in History. After I get done with this post I am taking a nap. I am just so exhausted lately.

I am very happy that my sister Tara and I are trying to get to know one another. I think I need her and her family in my life. God has reasons for bringing people in and out of your life. I wish I could go spend time with my other sister Tanya. I really felt a genuine connection with her the one time I met her.

Biggest Loser is on tonight and I cant wait. Unfortunately, I have to take my History final after it's over.

Come on people, post your own Random Tuesday Thoughts.... see The Unmom to link up!!!

2 comments:

Cajoh said...

Good luck on your exams!

Don't worry about the decorations, you can tone it down or make it baby-proof.

Thank you for your randomness,

Design It Chic said...

Good luck with the History Final! I have Civil Law right after New Year! yaaaayks

Happy Randomness!!! Check out mine!