Friday, November 6, 2009

random friday (yeah, missed tuesday again....)

why cant i breathe? my head is so clogged that i wouldn't be surprised to find that someone has poured cement up my nose. don't you hate that? i cant breathe out of my nose at all, i cant taste or smell anything, i have a throbbing sinus headache, watery eyes that i have wiped raw on the outer edges, my nose is also red and raw from kleenex, and my lips are chapping from breathing through my mouth. how is it that a nose can be severely stuffed up but it is still leaking like a faucet? better yet.. why does my nose clear up perfectly when i stand up? what is that?

New Moon is coming out SOON. WOOHOOOO!

wow, that's all. i have nothing to say today...

1 comment:

foolsfitness said...

I read a comment you posted on another blog... and some here too.

It sounds like you aare really struggling with some stuff.

I'm in a funk with my weight right now with that black cloud over me... I guess I just came to say, keep up the fight. I will say a prayer for you.

At Foolsfitness lately it's all been about the chinese food and ice cream!-Alan